Yellow Brick Road to AWS Success
The “Yellow Brick Road” is the way we describe our cloud transformation process.
Versent’s Yellow Brick Road will help you avoid digital transformation gaps by looking at your organisation in its entirety. You’ll have a modern delivery and operational approach without compromising quality, governance or security. This approach has been tried and tested by many of Australia’s top ASX listed companies.
To be successful on your cloud migration journey, we start with the basics; discovery and analysis. We assess your business holistically by asking some key questions:
- Discovery: What does your company’s IT ecosystem look like? Where are the constraints? How can they be overcome?
- Technology Analysis: Which of your organisation’s services are suitable for the cloud, and which cloud-native services could offer the greatest benefit? How would cloud migration benefit your organisation’s goals and objectives? Which services should be prioritised for migration?
- Process Analysis: How would changes to your organisation’s processes help you obtain the benefits of the cloud and achieve your goals and objectives? How will we govern your cloud setup in terms of security, cost, size, distribution and best practice?
- Culture Analysis: How will cloud adoption change the way your team works? What skill gaps exist in your company, and how will we mentor your team to resolve them in the short and long term?
- Financial Analysis: Does it make economic sense to migrate specific services? What are the TCO and ROI, and how can we improve these numbers?
When NSW Land Registry Services wanted to move its on-premises infrastructure into the AWS cloud, they chose Versent to guide them through a fast migration process. Versent undertook a Yellow Brick Road planning process, providing NSW Land Registry Services with a strategic cloud adoption strategy.
“One of the many things I enjoyed about working with Versent, was that from the moment they stepped foot through our door, we knew we were in it together to solve whatever challenges we had to face.”Adam Bennett, CEO, NSW Land Registry Services.
Want to learn more? Read the case study about Versent’s cloud transformation work with NSW Land Registry Services.
Versent adheres to the AWS WAF
The Amazon Web Services Well-Architected Framework (AWS WAF) is an integral part of every cloud adoption journey we undertake.
As an AWS Well-Architected Partner, Versent ensures that your cloud workloads meet stringent standards of:
- operational excellence,
- cost optimisation,
- security, &
Learn more about The AWS Well-Architected Framework and how it can enhance your cloud adoption project.