Want to come and work with us?
If you are obsessed with driving incredible outcomes with technology, if you are an independent thinker and doer, and if you love getting stuff #DoneDone, we’d love to meet you.
Who Is Versent?
If you are asking that, it is a fair question! We’ve been a bit too humble for our own good at times.
Here are some important things to know:
- Versent is a future-focused and award-winning technology consultancy helping customers achieve an unconstrained future through the effective activation of modern technology environments.
- We are proud to say that we are a key technology transformation partner for 40% of the ASX top 100 and other top-tier businesses from banking and finance, to resources, digital services, and media.
- We operate across 5 tightly aligned business units across cloud, data, digital, security & identity, and managed services.
- Headquartered in Australia, we are 600 strong with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Singapore.
- We are a team of passionate technology craftspeople who truly care about achieving quality outcomes.
- We take a culture-first, outcomes-driven, and engineering-led approach. Importantly, in taking that path, we put an exceptionally high level of focus on fostering our culture that puts people first.
- We partner with AWS, Azure, and GCP in terms of cloud-based foundational platforms and the leading PaaS and SaaS vendors or other technologies within or across those ecosystems.
What’s it like working at Versent?
We truly care about our culture and our people and put real focus on making sure we have the best engineering culture in Australia.
We provide our engineering teams with the space, trust, and support, to deliver the best work of their careers. To enable this, we have an engineering culture that places a high value on continual feedback, development of technical excellence, and invention anchored in customer success.
We want working at Versent to be truly life-changing (in a good way!), so we pride ourselves on offering our team members an incredible set of benefits:
- A workplace that’s actually flexible – At Versent we believe that work is a thing you do, not a place you go. We offer a full-hybrid work experience so you can work from wherever works for you. All we ask is that you are where you need to be when you need to be there. We also try and provide ultimate flexibility in terms of when you work, so you can choose your own start and end times and manage your time in a way that best suits you to get the job done.
- Supportive of your family – Have a sick child? Need to do the school drop-off or pick-up? At Versent, you can work from home and get your work done around your family’s schedule. Just talk to your People Leader who can work with you to support your flexibility requirements.
- Focus on Wellbeing – Our Wellbeing initiatives are focused on keeping you healthy mentally, physically, emotionally and financially. We keep you connected with tools, workshops, online learning programs and ongoing support. Our focus is on you as a whole person.
- We invest in our people – We offer career mobility and pathways to grow and improve as an individual. We offer extensive training and development via our Versent Academy which provides clear career pathways backed up by training and certification.
- All our offices are in central CBD Locations and are continually being upgraded. Our new Melbourne office even has incredible panoramic views from the CBD to the bay on one side, and then back down the train lines to the Tennis Centre and the MCG.
- We pride ourselves on some incredible Versent swag, so you’ll never be short of a t-shirt again!
- We promise a continual supply of exciting work with project rotation baked in so there is constant variety in the work you are doing and you’re constantly being challenged.
- We offer a great leave policy catering for mental health and personal leave, parental leave, doona days and time off for training all wrapped up with a very supportive family culture.
- We offer very competitive pay as well as an equity stake in our growth (via our employee share scheme), as well as a bonus structure.
Don’t just take our word for it
Every six months (or so) we ask our people what they think about working for Versent. This is what some of them had to say:
“Versent culture is unlike any other I’ve seen in the market. This is among the best places to work.”
“Versent is a really great place with good people and a lot of learning opportunities.”
“Versent has established a good culture in terms of reviewing Career Development. And the people leaders really help you to improve.”
“Great career growth opportunity.”
There is also more to say over on our page on Glassdoor. For example:
“Some of the most knowledgable and forward-thinking folks I’ve come across.”
“Non-plussed with nitty-gritty stuff, does not micro-manage.”
“They treat everybody as responsible, working adults and it’s not just lip service.”
“Many learning opportunities to stay ahead of the curve.”