DevSecOps for complete pipeline security.
Defence-in-depth against advanced persistent threats.
Data breaches cost enterprises an average of USD3.92 million – it is prudent to cast a wider net, and have multiple lines of defences, against digital-based attacks.
We provide a set of specialist security capabilities that are tightly integrated with existing operational services, or to augment your existing SecOps teams.
Services we provide
- Vulnerability Management
- Best Practice Configuration and Compliance
- Threat Detection and Response
- Network Security
- Host and Endpoint Security
- Application Security
Whole stack security coverage
Versent applies the principles of Agile and Wiki, and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) across our DevSecOps. Our services encompass security across IaaS, Containers, Serverless, and includes: threat modelling, code scanning, package scanning, auto vulnerability testing and checking, policy checking, SIEM, security dashboard and risk reporting, compliance monitoring across build, non-production and production environments.
Our service features
- 24×7 security incident response
- Cost optimisation
- Evergreen security services – renew, configure and maintain AWS native security services to best practice
- AWS Best Practice Configuration
- Event management (SIEM) – Versent quickly contextualises and triages security events, working seamlessly with your in-house team or partners
- Versent is a certified AWS Managed Services Security Partner
Featured Case Study
Service NSW is an agency of the New South Wales (NSW) government which provides the state’s citizens with access to more than NSW government services, from applying for a child’s birth certiﬁcate to licences for starting a business.See case study →
Versent’s Security Assessment.
Cybersecurity is an ever-present critical, addressable issue for all CIOs, CISOs, and their customers. To meet these concerns, Versent has developed a security assessment framework mapped directly to AWS security best practice. We facilitate outcomes through a blend of onsite and remote workshops, contextual interviews, documentation review and analysis. This can be delivered in isolation or as an extension to an AWS Well Architected Review.
The security assessment includes:
- A high-level assessment of the current state of technology, processes and capability within the AWS Operational landscape
- Understanding the Security Requirements and Objectives, and how these align to the deployed services
- Reviewing documentation and conducting workshops regarding architecture, incident response approach, current controls and configurations
- Identify gaps related to workload security
- Incorporate consideration of any existing investments in approaches and tooling that can be leveraged
- Develop a Security Operations blueprint, including patterns, new processes or technologies and a roadmap to achieve the desired outcomes.
15 biz days
Swift resolutions for minimal impacts
Versent’s incident SLAs for Severity 1 issues
Reach out for a conversation.
Large Industrial Customer
“When building cloud native – the most important thing is to build trust in those you are working with. Build rapport so you can distribute throughout the team more effectively.”
Digital Strategy and Capability.
Leading Transportation Customer
“During the project, our Cloud security posture was kept aligned to our enterprise security model. This helped us achieve our “Secure Cloud Adoption” goal while maintaining speed of delivery.”
Infrastructure & Service Delivery
Versent built a complete solution for us. Our previous telephony solution was a per-user pricing model – it was simply too expensive. With Amazon Connect’s pay-per-minute pricing, we could bring on these teams, enabling a better customer and business experience, as well as benefit from a more cost-efficient billing model.
General Manager Technology, Rest
Land Services South Australia
We have realised significant cost savings in the switch to cloud-based computing, storage and operations. Our core applications are now far more resilient and we are in much better position to respond to dynamic business requirements. Reducing TCO and improving resilience and agility were the key drivers behind the cloud transformation project, and we’ve achieved all of those objectives.
Chief Information Officer, LSSA