Security at speed
DevSecOps to ensure ongoing, consistent code safety.
What are the top concerns of CISOs?
As organisations accelerate cloud and DevOps adoption, some of the key issues CISOs and their teams wrestle with are:
- Alignment between Cloud adoption / DevOps and their security strategy and roadmap
- Managing security when their infrastructure is ephemeral
- Effectively responding to incidents in a distributed cloud environment
How can Versent help?
- Blueprints for digital security, security operations, building extensible cloud foundations and DevSecOps practices
- Adoption of roadmaps to transform security functions to deliver the capabilities needs to support Cloud and DevOps
- Implementation approaches to achieve Protected, APRA or other compliance status
- Ongoing consulting to assist with the implementation of strategies and cloud security solutions, and navigate the continually evolving range of cloud security services available
- Assessment against best practice implementations
- Creation of work backlogs to remediate findings
- Implementation teams and / or support to execute on plans and train your internal staff
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, as Protected, APRA or other compliance accreditation
- Risk management
- Threat modelling, secure application design / development
- Sensitivity classification, integrations
- Gap analysis of compliance requirements
- Quality Assurance – automated penetration and vulnerability testing
Featured Case Study
Service NSW is an agency of the New South Wales (NSW) government which provides the state’s citizens with access to more than NSW government services, from applying for a child’s birth certiﬁcate to licences for starting a business.See case study →
- Network Access Control – specialist third party tool integration, egress control, remote admin access
- Logical Access Control – SAML Federation, privileged access, configuration, Secure Copy Protocol
- Cryptography – key injection, trust store management, endpoint crypto config
- DevSecOps – regression testing, Dynamic Application Security Testing, Static Application Security Testing
- SOAR – playbook definition, log collection & analysis, SIEM integration, storage runtime agent integration
companies that can be penetrated
frequency of cyber attacks in Australia
losses due to cybercrime in Australia
Sobering cybercrime statistics
With the explosion of cloud adoption and data, come opportunities for cyber criminals.
Reach out for a conversation.
Large Industrial Customer
“When building cloud native – the most important thing is to build trust in those you are working with. Build rapport so you can distribute throughout the team more effectively.”
Digital Strategy and Capability.
Leading Transportation Customer
“During the project, our Cloud security posture was kept aligned to our enterprise security model. This helped us achieve our “Secure Cloud Adoption” goal while maintaining speed of delivery.”
Infrastructure & Service Delivery
Versent built a complete solution for us. Our previous telephony solution was a per-user pricing model – it was simply too expensive. With Amazon Connect’s pay-per-minute pricing, we could bring on these teams, enabling a better customer and business experience, as well as benefit from a more cost-efficient billing model.
General Manager Technology, Rest
Land Services South Australia
We have realised significant cost savings in the switch to cloud-based computing, storage and operations. Our core applications are now far more resilient and we are in much better position to respond to dynamic business requirements. Reducing TCO and improving resilience and agility were the key drivers behind the cloud transformation project, and we’ve achieved all of those objectives.
Chief Information Officer, LSSA